A private company can only be mentioned in the Civil Code. This is a company that carries out its activities as follows:
|Based on the private property of some persons (citizens) or a person, with or without employees;
|Based on the ownership of a legal person, the economic subject.
The founder of a private company is a physical person, without restrictions on the number of participants, or a single legal entity.
A private company is considered as having been registered in the single state register.
Specialists of our law firm offer the following services in registration of a private company:
- Drafting of statutory documents (statute, decision on incorporation);
- Implementation of the state registration of the private company;
- Preservation of the extract from the statistical office, stamp production;
- Help with the registration in the tax office;
- Assistance in registering for the pension fund as a payer of the uniform amount for compulsory social insurance.
Documents required for registering a private company:
- A passport copy (of the Ukrainian citizen, founder of the private enterprise), of the foreign citizen (with exact translation), copy of the residence permit for persons without nationality;
- Copies of Ukrainian citizens occupying senior positions;
- Copies of the identification tax number issued to owners and managers;
- A power of attorney for the representation of the private company during the state registration of the economic subject with the signature of the director;
- After completing the state registration, the private company’s lease is required.